Painting Workshops Links
How can I utilize this site?
- Would you like to experience awakening to your conscious awareness?
- When viewing the Gallery, was there a particular painting that co-created a flutter or quickening of the heart? a tear, a giggle or shudder?
- Are you willing to follow the steps in Moving paint: the process and experience self/Self?
- Can you assess your own use of tools? How do you already connect to Presence, use process or practice a spiritual discipline?
If Yes, Some Choices:
- Register in the Soul Song Canvas Guestbook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NBH/VAV Community offers teachers and spiritual guides who live and practice A Beauty Way, who are available to work with you. www.vavforum.sacredreflections.com
- Attend a Soul Song Canvas workshop locally in Southern California; arrange for a private class on Skype; arrange to bring the instructor to your school or center; host a group session in your home
- The easiest way to experience the Painting Process is to follow the steps outlined, ask questions before, get clarification and guidance after with a consultation.
- Choose to MOVE PAINT TODAY
- Request a private session or commission a personal Soul Portrait
- Inquire for fees and costs of services/resources
- Community Prayer Book 1 & 2 Set, JiMi Tao and Community
- Ancestral Lineage Healing Book, JiMi Tao and The Ancient Ones
- Faces of a Sacred Union, Soul Portrait Book 1 by Linnea Haley
A Beauty Way Tool Kit of Sacred Color
Important Note, due to the variances in color, please check with these Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, which directly represent the colors used with the Sacred Geometrics of A Beauty Way, to view and use the correct colors.
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
A Beauty Way Sacred Tool Kit- for paint and pencils: full set includes
Thread #1 Process Red
Thread #2 Scarlet Lake
Thread #3 Orange
Thread #4 Ultramarine Blue
Thread #5 Grass Green
Thread #6 Light Aqua
Thread #7 True Blue (cyan)
Thread #8 Violet
Thread #9 Yellowed Orange
Thread #10 Canary Yellow
Thread #11 Chartreuse
Thread #12 Mulberry